HubbleHQ's Referral Programme
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to these T&Cs, Referrers may receive a reward for introducing a Qualified Referral to HubbleHQ. A “Qualified Referral" is any individual or entity introduced by a Referrer to HubbleHQ by way of a Referral Submission that enters into an agreement to take a private office space of 5 desks or more using the HubbleHQ service, resulting in HubbleHQ receiving a commission.
- Additionally, to be considered a Qualified Referral, the individuals or entities:
- Must enter into an agreement to take a private office space using the HubbleHQ service no later than ninety (90) days from the date of the Referral Submission;
- must not have previously signed up to HubbleHQ;
- must not have previously contacted HubbleHQ, or otherwise been referred to HubbleHQ in the ninety (90) days prior to the Referral Submission; and
- must not be an entity of which the Referrer is an employee, partner, or owner of a controlling interest.
- A Referral Submission will not be considered complete unless it includes
- referred individual or entity’s primary contact first and last name;
- referred individual or entity’s valid phone number; and
- referred individual or entity’s valid company email address.
- Referral Submissions that are incomplete will not be considered valid Referral Submissions and will not earn rewards.
- Rewards will only be sent once the Qualified Referral enters into an agreement to take a private office space of 5 desks or more using the HubbleHQ service, resulting in HubbleHQ receiving a commission.
- HubbleHQ reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to decline any Referral Submission.